The present post reports the results of a trial designed to test the possible beneficial effect on skin toxicity of anthocyanins derived from purple corn cobs in breast cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy.
Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- Do yeast lees always stimulate wine malolactic fermentation?
- High-density lipoproteins and Mediterranean Diet
- Umami in fermented beverages
- Increasing the use of mechanized grape harvesting
- Lasers for the Designation of Origin (PDO) and/or Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) and the detection of adulteration of Extra Virgin Olive Oil