The present post reports the results of a trial designed to test the possible beneficial effect on skin toxicity of anthocyanins derived from purple corn cobs in breast cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy.
Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- Mediterranean Diet Effects on Type 2 Diabetes Prevention and Disease Progression
- Domestication of wild grapevines is still active
- Measuring Wine Industry Efficiency with Wine Industry Network Evaluation Model (WINE-Model)
- Cardioprotective effects of anthocyanins
- Impacts of global warming on southern California’s winegrape climate suitability