Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- Skin toxicity following radiotherapy in patients with breast carcinoma: is anthocyanin supplementation beneficial?
- A study of regionality in Australian Pinot noir wines demonstrates that NMR and ICP-MS could be used to detect wine fraud
- Wine consumption and intestinal health
- Hydroxytyrosol improves the mitochondrial energetic deficit in a cellular model of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Evaluation of the intrinsic and perceived quality of sangiovese wines from California and Italy