Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- False positive effect of sulfur sources used in growing and processing of vine (Vitis Vinifera L.) leaves on the results of dithiocarbamate analysis based on carbon disulfide measurement
- Olive oil and exercise: sharing the same path to better health?
- Breadstick fortification with red grape pomace: effect on nutritional, technological and sensory properties
- Mediterranean Diet and Physical and Fitness in Adults
- Heating effect on leaf functioning, water use efficiency and berry composition in two contrasting Vitis vinifera varieties.