Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- The establishment of a fungal consortium in a new winery
- Oleuropein and derivatives from olive oil prevents amyloid fibril formation and prevents cytotoxic amyloid aggregation of human amylin
- Social cues and the online purchase intentions of organic wine
- Autochthonous white grape cultivars of a warm climate region, a tool to be considered to face climate change conditions.
- Developing an easy to be applied and cheap method to estimate soil erosion in vineyards