Science & Wine Podcast #1 – Óscar Quevedo
- Social cues and the online purchase intentions of organic wine
- Autochthonous white grape cultivars of a warm climate region, a tool to be considered to face climate change conditions.
- Developing an easy to be applied and cheap method to estimate soil erosion in vineyards
- About the origin of ‘Glera’, ‘Ribolla gialla’ and others grapevine varieties grown in Friuli Venezia Giulia (North-East Italy)
- The importance of minor practices in modern oenology: the “Governo all’uso Toscano” case study